Last updated: 04th April 2021
Order fulfillment and dispatches
- We are experiencing huge volumes of website and telephone orders, so coupled with COVID-19 social distancing measures, there maybe some delay in dispatching orders.
- We are doing our very best to dispatch in an orderly and prompt measure, but in some instances parts orders are taking 3-5 days to dispatch (subject to the specific longer lead times as shown on product pages if a longer lead time than 3-4 days applies)
- System and bespoke builds are currently running between 4-6 weeks lead time to dispatch or install - please call us to confirm lead time for each order.
- If you require an order sooner than this, please call us and we will be able to confirm if your particular order requirement will be dispatched same day or if a lead time applies.
Visiting Our Cambridgeshire Depot
Our trade counter remains open, but we ask that customers note the following requirements:
ALL customers MUST call ahead so that we can prepare your order for collection in advance.
Our office team will then take payment via a contactless method such as bank transfer, card, or PayPal
No customers or suppliers will be permitted into the working areas of our staff - this is to protect you and to protect our staff. For customers travelling into us for installations, you will be looked after and dropped into the local town (Cambridge or Royston) whilst we conduct your installation.
All staff are required to follow a temperature and handwashing procedure before unlocking and commencing work.
Any visitors who require entrance into the offices or workshop will be asked to observe the same process for temperature screening and hand washing.
Couriers delivering into us will not be permitted into the working area and will be requested to leave the parcels within a goods-in cage. The courier will then be asked to sign on our behalf. A simple no contact delivery and collection method is required for deliveries and collections.
Installations and Servicing
Many of our customers provide essential cleaning services, so in order for them to continue working and provide them with full support, we are continuing to provide a driveway service, On arrival, our driveway teams will mark out the area they need for social distancing. Please respect this by remaining outside that area at all times. Sadly a small number of customers have not respected this social distancing - in such cases, our engineers reserve the right to 'down tools' and leave immediately, which will result in call-out charges being levied for the work to be completed at a much later date. So please fully cooperate with social distancing.
Whilst our workshop and driveway teams remain operational for system installations, we are running a reduced service for driveway based work. We have reduced the amount of time our engineers spend out on the road visiting customers for non-urgent or non-essential appointments, as each time our engineers go out onto site, the risk is increased to our customers and our staff. Where possible, we are encouraging our customers to come to us or discussing the options with the customers on a case by case basis.
Our workshops remain open and operational.
Hygiene in and around your vehicle or property
- The engineer may ask you to move the vehicle to the location he needs it to be in, rather than moving it himself - this is to reduce the amount of time spent within the cab of the vehicle.
- If the engineer deems it necessary to work within the cab, they will disinfect the steering wheel, gear stick, and handles of the vehicle before moving it. Please do not be offended by this - it’s nothing personal - we just want to keep our team working :)
- If for some reason, it is deemed necessary for you to be present or “hands on” with the engineer, please do not be offended if they ask you to wash your hands and wear a mask before commencing work. Equally, please do feel free to ask our engineers to do the same, as they will not be offended either :) Let’s keep each other healthy!
- The majority of our office staff continue to work from home.
- Our workshop staff continue to work within bubbles ensuring they practice social distancing.
- All staff continue to be temperature checked on the start of each day, along with regular hand washing practiced throught out the day.
Face to Face Development meetings
- For the short term, any planned development meetings with distributors and suppliers, are to be handled online via our Skype or RingCentral conferencing meeting system.