100% Satisfaction GuaranteedWe care about our reputation
Free DeliveryOn all UK mainland orders over £50 +VAT
Text AlertsLetting you know that your product is out for delivery
"Please note the GrippaReels are proving to be extremely popular currently and we are thus building each reel to order. If you need your reel urgently, please call to confirm lead time"
The newest addition to the GrippaTank product range, the GrippaREEL is 9 years in the making.
Based purely on an extensive customer wish list, along with the wealth of experience we have gained on the thousands of installations carried out thus far, it has been specifically designed to be used in conjunction with our GrippaMAX cleaning system. The various options of hose reels have been tested by our product testers over the past year, with active ongoing development based on feedback having been received.
This product is intended to make the cleaning operatives life easier and less tiring, as well as making it safer.
Packed with features, our range includes:
• Available in powder coated steel (select blue or black) or stainless steel.
• Fixed floor mounted reel which can be easily removed without tools within seconds (*if quick release base is purchased)!
• Stackable as standard - no additional racking required. Using the revolutionary StakaReel technology as standard, the reels simply slot on top of each other, giving you much needed space on demand. Stack 2 manual, 2 electric, or one of each
• Built from a combination of high-quality steel components, it’s not only strong and durable but lightweight and easy to handle
• Available as either hand cranked, or chainless gear box driven electric versions, the GH-VS1 range can be used for low pressure (up to 300psi) with ½” 30 metre hose and 80 metres of 6mm hose.
• The chainless electric motor has been specifically concealed as part of the core product design, making it safer, more effective and efficient - no additional floor space is taken up due to the clever compact gearbox design.
• Electric reels come with the option of a remote control or wired control system (Remote control is limited to 50mtrs 'line of sight operation - this is a safety feature)
• Electric reels include intelligent power assisted pull out, which matches the speed of the operator pulling out the unit.
• The chainless motor is multi-directional - not just rewind.
• Variable Speed Control both on the wired and remote versions for the electric reels.
• Electric reels fitted as standard with Safety shutoff in keeping with the working machinery act.
• Easily Serviceable - all parts can be easily replaced on site
Electic Reels supplied with an Emergency Handle Assembly (in case of power failure)
Electric reels supplied with 5 metres of positive and negative cable along with conduit and fuse holder, and are designed to be VERY low on power consumpation with a maximum draw of 3 - 4 amps ! - just connect the pos and neg feeds to your existing battery.
• Upgradeable - as with all GrippaTank products, our hose reels can be updated (to include Stainless Steel roller guides) or converted to electric at a later date (when returned to GrippaTank)
Weights; Stainless Steel: 15.6kg (hand cranked) or 24.6kg (electric)
- Dimensions: Depth = 300mm, Height = 445mm (+15mm QR base), Width 350mm (bare reel) or 450mm (for electric unit with plumbing) or 600mm (with handle and plumbing)
NB:- Note the external dimensions shown are the absolute external dimensions including the handle and plumbing connections. Even with these external dimensions, the reels will .easily sit side by side with over 250mm gap between the end of each of the handles in a new shape Vauxhall Vivaro by way of an example.
NB: "If stacking hose reels on top of each other, we do not recommend using the quick release base for the bottom reel, but rather to bolt the bottom reel onto the vehicle. The top stacking reel can still be quick released, if a quick release base is fitted to the top of the bottom reel."
- Next working day delivery from date of dispatch to UK Mainland*, and 2 - 3 day service for Europe.
UK Mainland - Tracked Service (9 - 6pm) - 7.49 + vat or over £50 + vat FREE to UK Mainland.
Europeon destinations pay £17.75 + vat for a 2 -3 day service (express services are available upon request).
EU Mainland - 2 - 3 Working Day Service 29.95 EU Mainland - Economy Small Parcel 3 - 4 Day Service 22.95 UK Mainland - Next Working Day (Pre 9:00am) 44.99 UK Mainland - Next Working Day (Pre 10:00am) 22.99 UK Mainland - Next Working Day (Pre 11:00am) 14.99 UK Mainland - Saturday 27.99 UK Mainland - Saturday Pre 09:00am 64.99 UK Mainland - Saturday Pre 10:00am 42.99 UK Mainland - Saturday Pre 12:00am 34.99
- *PLEASE NOTE SOME POSTCODES WILL BE HAVE AN ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE - INCLUDING REMOTE AREAS AND SOME SCOTTISH LOCATIONS.
- 1 -2 working day delivery for pallets within UK Mainland. Overseas delivery lead time depend on the destination.
UK Mainland - 1-2 Working Day Service 65.00 + vat if order is under £50 + vat Overseas pricing upon request POA
- If you delivery requirements are very urgent, we can offer a same day delivery service across the UK and some parts of Europe. Call us for your bespoke quotation on 01223 790049.
0800 098 8407
The Barns, Parkers Farm, East Hatley, Sandy, Bedfordshire, SG19 3HX United Kingdom
© 2019 GrippaTank Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Company No 07950256 Website Designed & Supported by www.SpiralMedia.co.uk