100% Satisfaction GuaranteedWe care about our reputation
Free DeliveryOn all UK mainland orders over £50 +VAT
Text AlertsLetting you know that your product is out for delivery
Complete Crash Tested Van Mounted Cleaning System - DELIVERY Module.
- GM400 GrippaMAX Gardiner Crash Tested System - tested on HyGE sled
- Cube design tank which includes structural baffles along with honey comb baffling - this makes the tank stability very strong unlike the clear white tanks you see out on the market - which were never designed to be in vehicles.
- Crash test certification along with fitters certificate when you take out our nationwide driveway fitting service.
- Tank comes as standard with 4 x 1/2 bsp outlet ports, 1 x 6 inch inspection lid, 16 x mounting points for control panels and modules, and an external sight-tube
- Fully crash tested framework included with all mounting points and fixing plates.
- TDS water purification & Temp monitoring *PRO version only"
- Intelligent Smart Charge System - our customers tell us they never have to charge their batteries! *PRO version only"
- 110v Numax Battery
- Pump control and auto calibrator - Flow rate from 1 - 99
- Triplex 100psi pump specificially designed for the WFP industry
- Controller setup includes options to later upgrade for the hot water system
- Stainless steel underports fitted as standard- leak free unlike cheap plastic connectors
- Nationwide fitting along with basic system training available.
- Lifetime remote assistance cover - via our telephone or email helpdesks
- 1 year return to base parts warranty (excludes consumables such as connectors and fittings).
- Warranty also includes a free 1 month call out period should you have any teething problems in the first month.
- Door Card Modular Racking
- Tank Top Smart Racking
- Roof Mounted Pole Racks
- Hose Reels & Gardiner Poles
GrippaMAX MIRA Crash Worthiness Test Information - The GrippaMAX Systems were tested at MIRA's high tech test facility in the UK. The test was carried out using the HyGe sled. Click here to find out more about the HYGe Sled test system from MIRA Ltd
What is the difference between a HyGe sled test and a head on crash test?
Both tests demonstrate the force that is generated by water inertia. In a head on crash test the crumple zones of the vehicle will absorb some of the energy created on impact. This means that the full force will not be transferred to the tank unit itself. The HyGe sled test is a 'bare' test and transfers the energy instantly to the tank unit and fixings, thus, giving a fuller understanding of the strength and capability of the tank and its fixings.
Should I be concerned about how I carry water in my vehicle?
We don't believe in scaremongering, but do feel this is an important issue. At the end of the day, there is a key difference between carrying a solid load (i.e bricks or gravel) and water. This is because of the weight and movement of water. Water moves in a way that a solid load does not thus distributing weight to different parts of the vehicle at different times during your journey. The GrippaMAX Systems are designed to contain and control the water making it react more like a solid load. This is due to the high strength frame, plates and T-LOK Bolt System and twin baffles.
If I have my GrippaMAX System installed by your team of engineers will I get a certificate of Installation?
Yes. Our engineers will give you a full report on your vehicle along with a certificate of installation. Of course if you choose a DIY Fit you will not be supplied with an engineers certificate, but you will receive your MIRA Certificate to present to your insurers.
Features & Benefits
- Designed by Gardiner and produced and installed by GrippaTank
- Twin baffle systems (Honeycomb and Moulded) ensure maximum stability during use
- Unique T-LOK and Floor-Anchor systems ensure maximum security whilst fitting all vehicles
- All systems can be purchased as a DIY fitment or fitted 'On-Your-Drive' by a Certified Engineer
- Lowest centre of gravity of any crash-tested system on the market - installed height 610mm
- Total Footprint Size - 400 Litre: 970mm wide x 1080mm long
Your systems are top notch
RatingThanks again for producing such a great product.
Oranjade window cleaning
- Next working day delivery from date of dispatch to UK Mainland*, and 2 - 3 day service for Europe.
UK Mainland - Tracked Service (9 - 6pm) - 8.15 + vat or over £50 + vat FREE to UK Mainland.
Europeon destinations pay £17.75 + vat for a 2 -3 day service (express services are available upon request).
EU Mainland - 2 - 3 Working Day Service 29.95 EU Mainland - Economy Small Parcel 3 - 4 Day Service 22.95 UK Mainland - Next Working Day (Pre 9:00am) 44.99 UK Mainland - Next Working Day (Pre 10:00am) 22.99 UK Mainland - Next Working Day (Pre 12:00am) 14.99 UK Mainland - Saturday 27.99 UK Mainland - Saturday Pre 09:00am 64.99 UK Mainland - Saturday Pre 10:00am 42.99 UK Mainland - Saturday Pre 12:00am 34.99
- *PLEASE NOTE SOME POSTCODES WILL BE HAVE AN ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE - INCLUDING REMOTE AREAS AND SOME SCOTTISH LOCATIONS.
- 1 -2 working day delivery for pallets within UK Mainland. Overseas delivery lead time depend on the destination.
UK Mainland - 1-2 Working Day Service 65.00 + vat if order is under £50 + vat Overseas pricing upon request POA
- If you delivery requirements are very urgent, we can offer a same day delivery service across the UK and some parts of Europe. Call us for your bespoke quotation on 01223 790049.
0800 098 8407
The Barns, Parkers Farm, East Hatley, Sandy, Bedfordshire, SG19 3HX United Kingdom
© 2021 GrippaTank Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Company No 07950256