100% Satisfaction GuaranteedWe care about our reputation
Free DeliveryOn all UK mainland orders over £50 +VAT
Text AlertsLetting you know that your product is out for delivery
- Up to 157 ltr/h production depending on input water pressure, temperature, and flow rate
- Optimum Input Water Pressure range is 30-80psiI
- Recommended Permeate (Pure Water) Flow Rate for each membrane is 157 ltr/h - so each membrane should have a 314 ltr/h input from the carbon filters
- (recommended pressure is 80psi with an input water flow of 314 ltr/h in order to achieve optimum purity output )
- Next working day delivery from date of dispatch to UK Mainland*, and 2 - 3 day service for Europe.
UK Mainland - Tracked Service (9 - 6pm) - 8.15 + vat or over £50 + vat FREE to UK Mainland.
Europeon destinations pay £17.75 + vat for a 2 -3 day service (express services are available upon request).
EU Mainland - 2 - 3 Working Day Service 29.95 EU Mainland - Economy Small Parcel 3 - 4 Day Service 22.95 UK Mainland - Next Working Day (Pre 9:00am) 44.99 UK Mainland - Next Working Day (Pre 10:00am) 22.99 UK Mainland - Next Working Day (Pre 12:00am) 14.99 UK Mainland - Saturday 27.99 UK Mainland - Saturday Pre 09:00am 64.99 UK Mainland - Saturday Pre 10:00am 42.99 UK Mainland - Saturday Pre 12:00am 34.99
- *PLEASE NOTE SOME POSTCODES WILL BE HAVE AN ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE - INCLUDING REMOTE AREAS AND SOME SCOTTISH LOCATIONS.
- 1 -2 working day delivery for pallets within UK Mainland. Overseas delivery lead time depend on the destination.
UK Mainland - 1-2 Working Day Service 65.00 + vat if order is under £50 + vat Overseas pricing upon request POA
- If you delivery requirements are very urgent, we can offer a same day delivery service across the UK and some parts of Europe. Call us for your bespoke quotation on 01223 790049.
Putting the old one back on and automatically the TDS has gone straight down to 15.
The new membrane was flushed for well over 2 hours.
Can we help?
The first thing would be to check if your membrane permeate seal is in tact and the housing seal is clean. Please check this, and lubricate if required with the appropriate lube (not oil based, specific for pure water applications). Refit, and ensure the membrane is correctly seated, pushed into the oring fully. Please then retest, flush for one hour, then place into production, and test the tds 30 minutes into the production schedule.
Could you then confirm if this works? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your findings, pressure, flow rate, and waste ratio. Your mains TDS reading would also be helpful.
0800 098 8407
The Barns, Parkers Farm, East Hatley, Sandy, Bedfordshire, SG19 3HX United Kingdom
© 2021 GrippaTank Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Company No 07950256