100% Satisfaction GuaranteedWe care about our reputation
Free DeliveryOn all UK mainland orders over £50 +VAT
Text AlertsLetting you know that your product is out for delivery
Complete Crash Tested Van Mounted Cleaning System - 650 DELIVERY, DI & INDUSTRIAL RO FILTRATION Module.
- GM650 GrippaMAX Gardiner Crash Tested System - tested on HyGE sled
- Cube design tank which includes structural baffles along with honey comb baffling - this makes the tank stability very strong unlike the clear white tanks you see out on the market - which were never designed to be in vehicles.
- Crash test certification along with fitters certificate when you take out our nationwide driveway fitting service.
- Tank comes as standard with 4 x 1/2 bsp outlet ports, 1 x 6 inch inspection lid, 16 x mounting points for control panels and modules, and an external sight-tube
- Fully crash tested framework included with all mounting points and fixing plates.
- TDS water purification & Temp monitoring *PRO version only"
- Intelligent Smart Charge System - our customers tell us they never have to charge their batteries! *PRO version only"
- 110v Numax Battery
- Pump control and auto calibrator - Flow rate from 1 - 99
- Triplex 100psi pump specificially designed for the WFP industry
- Controller setup includes options to later upgrade for the hot water system
- 11 Litre DI Resin Vessel
- First bag of MB-115 Resin included.
- All relevant plumbing included and tested.
- Full rapid fill industrial grade RO filteration including low pressure use and low cost maintenance benefits.
- 21" Carbon / Sediment Filter - 1 year or 350,000 litres of life - Cartridge replacement can be ordered here: https://www.grippatank.co.uk/ez-pure-single-use-sediment-carbon-insert
- 21" HF4 or HF5 Axeon RO Filters - 2 to 3 year life - Cartridge replacement can be ordered here: https://www.grippatank.co.uk/axeon-hf5-4021-21-ro-membrane-3060
- 15 metres of mains to underport and 15 metres of underport to waste hose for the filtration system.
- Stainless steel underports fitted as standard- leak free unlike cheap plastic connectors
- Nationwide fitting along with basic system training available.
- Lifetime remote assistance cover - via our telephone or email helpdesks
- 1 year return to base parts warranty (excludes consumables such as connectors and fittings).
- Warranty also includes a free 1 month call out period should you have any teething problems in the first month.
GrippaMAX MIRA Crash Worthiness Test Information - The GrippaMAX Systems were tested at MIRA's high tech test facility in the UK. The test was carried out using the HyGe sled. Click here to find out more about the HYGe Sled test system from MIRA Ltd
What is the difference between a HyGe sled test and a head on crash test?
Both tests demonstrate the force that is generated by water inertia. In a head on crash test the crumple zones of the vehicle will absorb some of the energy created on impact. This means that the full force will not be transferred to the tank unit itself. The HyGe sled test is a 'bare' test and transfers the energy instantly to the tank unit and fixings, thus, giving a fuller understanding of the strength and capability of the tank and its fixings.
Should I be concerned about how I carry water in my vehicle?
We don't believe in scaremongering, but do feel this is an important issue. At the end of the day, there is a key difference between carrying a solid load (i.e bricks or gravel) and water. This is because of the weight and movement of water. Water moves in a way that a solid load does not thus distributing weight to different parts of the vehicle at different times during your journey. The GrippaMAX Systems are designed to contain and control the water making it react more like a solid load. This is due to the high strength frame, plates and T-LOK Bolt System and twin baffles.
If I have my GrippaMAX System installed by your team of engineers will I get a certificate of Installation?
Yes. Our engineers will give you a full report on your vehicle along with a certificate of installation. Of course if you choose a DIY Fit you will not be supplied with an engineers certificate, but you will receive your MIRA Certificate to present to your insurers.
Features & Benefits
- Designed by Gardiner and produced and installed by GrippaTank
- Twin baffle systems (Honeycomb and Moulded) ensure maximum stability during use and in an accident
- Unique T-LOK and Floor-Anchor systems ensure maximum security whilst fitting all vehicles
- All systems can be purchased as a DIY fitment or fitted 'On-Your-Drive' by a Certified Engineer
- Lowest centre of gravity of any crash-tested system on the market - installed height 610mm - Safe, Stable & Secure
- Total Footprint Size - 650 Litre: 1090mm wide x 1400mm long
Common Questions – and the Answers
- What is the V3 Controller? The V3 auto flush controller is our most advanced controller yet, with RO Auto-Flush which flushes the membranes on the hour, every hour that your tank is filling. It also has Auto-Shutoff, Flow Meter, Pressure Gauge, TDS monitoring, Service and Resin Change Alerts, and Remote Pump Control.
- What is the mains charging system option? This includes an external electrical hook-up port, with an internal mains socket, mains charger, and hook-up cable.
- Why do i need a booster pump? A booster pump is recommended for use with RO systems for several reasons. RO membrane technology is designed to be run at a minimum flow and pressure. If you match these recommended flow and pressure rates by using a booster pump you can enjoy such benefits as a faster fill time, more efficient TDS readings and improved membrane life.
- What is a split relay system? A split relay charges your batteries when you are driving around, so for most customers, this keeps the batteries topped up and well maintained.
Extremely Happy with my System
RatingCurrently my system is running like a dream. I Was just pondering different options for the near future re smaller vehicles and some one man systems.
I will certainly be using yourself again for the system installation as have been extremely happy with my system and the service you have provided.
Thank you for your customer service!
RatingI just want to thank you for your customer service, you really do continue to look after your customer's after the point of sale!
GM650 RODI HydroHeat - Northern Ireland
RatingI would just like to thank you and the team at Sureclean for the fantastic installation you did for me last week, I’m absolutely over the moon with it,
RatingThe professional service I have received from GrippaTank has been outstanding, from my initial enquiry, installation of my new system and delivery of my new van. I have been extremely happy with the service and technical support I have received and would have no hesitation in recommending this Company.
It is very reassuring to know that you are driving along with a MIRA crash tested system behind you. Also on GrippaTanks advice after listening to my requirements they recommended that I have a mains operated Booster Pump to increase the life of my RO Membranes and I also now have fixed mounted hose reels, which is making my working life much easier, something I should have done a long time ago, many thanks Oliver.
They certainly know there stuff
RatingOliver Stanton, goes above and beyond to help others, his Staff are all fantastic especially Paul and the Girls in the office a great service all round even though I had to drive there. They certainly know there stuff too.
Fantastic service, the system itself is brilliant
RatingI just wanted to say how pleased I am with the service and your technician Paul, ever since my initial contact with your company I have received nothing but fantastic service, the system itself is brilliant, my company has received rave reviews from our customers saying how much better the windows are since we won the contract, whenever I have a query I always get fast and useful response and today I brought vehicle and system up for a annual service and met Paul who was not only friendly but extremely knowledgeable of the systems and couldn't do help.
It has been a absolute pleasure doing business with your company and wish all companies we deal with would provide the high level of service that you provide.
Please pass my thanks on to Paul.
Grippa Tank 650 RO system and extras.
RatingGrippa Tank is the best place to come if you want a good system not only just that but they are friendly and if you have a problem they are all ways there for you a top class service and i will always go back there .They have safety first and the most important thing ,They are all crash tested . I brought my system in December and its still going strong and still looks good . Tanks are Baffled and black because they are so low you dont know your carrying water no pressure on your wheel joints saving you money. Hose poles by Gardiners very good . Speedliner to protect your van floor. I had van lining to give that finishing touch and to keep it tidy.Hoses are ok but in the future i would like a remote control one . Things improving in that area with tubeless poles so no hose from the pole .Ido like the look of waterworks hoses. I am sure Grippa Tank will improve with there hoses and looking at tubeless poles think these two Grippa Tank you can improve on because the other is all very good.
- Next working day delivery from date of dispatch to UK Mainland*, and 2 - 3 day service for Europe.
UK Mainland - Tracked Service (9 - 6pm) - 8.15 + vat or over £50 + vat FREE to UK Mainland.
Europeon destinations pay £17.75 + vat for a 2 -3 day service (express services are available upon request).
EU Mainland - 2 - 3 Working Day Service 29.95 EU Mainland - Economy Small Parcel 3 - 4 Day Service 22.95 UK Mainland - Next Working Day (Pre 9:00am) 44.99 UK Mainland - Next Working Day (Pre 10:00am) 22.99 UK Mainland - Next Working Day (Pre 12:00am) 14.99 UK Mainland - Saturday 27.99 UK Mainland - Saturday Pre 09:00am 64.99 UK Mainland - Saturday Pre 10:00am 42.99 UK Mainland - Saturday Pre 12:00am 34.99
- *PLEASE NOTE SOME POSTCODES WILL BE HAVE AN ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE - INCLUDING REMOTE AREAS AND SOME SCOTTISH LOCATIONS.
- 1 -2 working day delivery for pallets within UK Mainland. Overseas delivery lead time depend on the destination.
UK Mainland - 1-2 Working Day Service 65.00 + vat if order is under £50 + vat Overseas pricing upon request POA
- If you delivery requirements are very urgent, we can offer a same day delivery service across the UK and some parts of Europe. Call us for your bespoke quotation on 01223 790049.
0800 098 8407
The Barns, Parkers Farm, East Hatley, Sandy, Bedfordshire, SG19 3HX United Kingdom
© 2021 GrippaTank Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Company No 07950256