100% Satisfaction GuaranteedWe care about our reputation
Free DeliveryOn all UK mainland orders over £50 +VAT
Text AlertsLetting you know that your product is out for delivery
Complete Crash Tested Van Mounted Cleaning System - 300 DELIVERY, DI & INDUSTRIAL RO FILTRATION Module.
- GM400 GrippaMAX Gardiner Crash Tested System - tested on HyGE sled
- Cube design tank which includes structural baffles along with honey comb baffling - this makes the tank stability very strong unlike the clear white tanks you see out on the market - which were never designed to be in vehicles.
- Crash test certification along with fitters certificate when you take out our nationwide driveway fitting service.
- Tank comes as standard with 12 x 1/2 bsp inlet/outlet ports, 1 x 6 inch inspection lid, 16 x mounting points for control panels and modules.
- Fully crash tested framework included with all mounting points and fixing plates.
- TDS water purification & Temp monitoring *PRO version only"
- Intelligent Smart Charge System - our customers tell us they never have to charge their batteries! *PRO version only"
- 110v Numax Battery
- Pump control and auto calibrator - Flow rate from 1 - 99
- Triplex 100psi pump specificially designed for the WFP industry
- Controller setup includes options to later upgrade for the hot water system
- 11 Litre DI Resin Vessel
- First bag of MB-115 Resin included.
- All relevant plumbing included and tested.
- Full rapid fill industrial grade RO filteration including low pressure use and low cost maintenance benefits.
- 21" Carbon / Sediment Filter - 1 year or 350,000 litres of life
- 21" HF4 or HF5 Axeon RO Filters - 2 to 3 year life
- Transfer and waste hose for the filtration system
- Stainless steel underports fitted as standard- leak free unlike cheap plastic connectors
- Nationwide fitting along with basic system training available.
- Lifetime remote assistance cover - via our telephone or email helpdesks
- 1 year return to base parts warranty (excludes consumables such as connectors and fittings).
- Warranty also includes a free 1 month call out period should you have any teething problems in the first month.
GrippaMAX MIRA Crash Worthiness Test Information - The GrippaMAX Systems were tested at MIRA's high tech test facility in the UK. The test was carried out using the HyGe sled. Click here to find out more about the HYGe Sled test system from MIRA Ltd
What is the difference between a HyGe sled test and a head on crash test?
Both tests demonstrate the force that is generated by water inertia. In a head on crash test the crumple zones of the vehicle will absorb some of the energy created on impact. This means that the full force will not be transferred to the tank unit itself. The HyGe sled test is a 'bare' test and transfers the energy instantly to the tank unit and fixings, thus, giving a fuller understanding of the strength and capability of the tank and its fixings.
Should I be concerned about how I carry water in my vehicle?
We don't believe in scaremongering, but do feel this is an important issue. At the end of the day, there is a key difference between carrying a solid load (i.e bricks or gravel) and water. This is because of the weight and movement of water. Water moves in a way that a solid load does not thus distributing weight to different parts of the vehicle at different times during your journey. The GrippaMAX Systems are designed to contain and control the water making it react more like a solid load. This is due to the high strength frame, plates and T-LOK Bolt System and twin baffles.
If I have my GrippaMAX System installed by your team of engineers will I get a certificate of Installation?
Yes. Our engineers will give you a full report on your vehicle along with a certificate of installation. Of course if you choose a DIY Fit you will not be supplied with an engineers certificate, but you will receive your MIRA Certificate to present to your insurers.
Features & Benefits
- Designed by Gardiner and produced and installed by GrippaTank
- Twin baffle systems (Honeycomb and Moulded) ensure maximum stability during use
- Unique T-LOK and Floor-Anchor systems ensure maximum security whilst fitting all vehicles
- All systems can be purchased as a DIY fitment or fitted 'On-Your-Drive' by a Certified Engineer
- Lowest centre of gravity of any crash-tested system on the market - installed height 610mm
- Total Footprint Size - 300 Litre: Length: 930mm - Width: 970mm - Height: 610mm (dims include framework).
Common Questions – and the Answers
- What is the V3 Controller? The V3 auto flush controller is our most advanced controller yet, with RO Auto-Flush which flushes the membranes on the hour, every hour that your tank is filling. It also has Auto-Shutoff, Flow Meter, Pressure Gauge, TDS monitoring, Service and Resin Change Alerts, and Remote Pump Control.
- What is the mains charging system option? This includes an external electrical hook-up port, with an internal mains socket, mains charger, and hook-up cable.
- Why do i need a booster pump? A booster pump is recommended for use with RO systems for several reasons. RO membrane technology is designed to be run at a minimum flow and pressure. If you match these recommended flow and pressure rates by using a booster pump you can enjoy such benefits as a faster fill time, more efficient TDS readings and improved membrane life.
- What is a split relay system? A split relay charges your batteries when you are driving around, so for most customers, this keeps the batteries topped up and well maintained.
- Next working day delivery from date of dispatch to UK Mainland, and 2 - 3 day service for Europe.
UK Mainland - Tracked Service (9 - 6pm) - 7.49 + vat or over £50 + vat FREE to UK Mainland.
Europeon destinations pay £17.75 + vat for a 2 -3 day service (express services are available upon request).
EU Mainland - 2 - 3 Working Day Service 29.95 EU Mainland - Economy Small Parcel 3 - 4 Day Service 22.95 UK Mainland - Next Working Day (Pre 9:00am) 44.99 UK Mainland - Next Working Day (Pre 10:00am) 22.99 UK Mainland - Next Working Day (Pre 11:00am) 14.99 UK Mainland - Saturday 27.99 UK Mainland - Saturday Pre 09:00am 64.99 UK Mainland - Saturday Pre 10:00am 42.99 UK Mainland - Saturday Pre 12:00am 34.99
- 1 -2 working day delivery for pallets within UK Mainland. Overseas delivery lead time depend on the destination.
UK Mainland - 1-2 Working Day Service 65.00 + vat if order is under £50 + vat Overseas pricing upon request POA
- If you delivery requirements are very urgent, we can offer a same day delivery service across the UK and some parts of Europe. Call us for your bespoke quotation on 01223 790049.
0800 098 8407
The Barns, Parkers Farm, East Hatley, Sandy, Bedfordshire, SG19 3HX United Kingdom
© 2018 GrippaTank Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Company No 07950256 Website Designed & Supported by www.SpiralMedia.co.uk